Friday, May 29, 2009

Diane's Obsessed Too!

First of all, sorry, sorry, sorry for abandoning my blog for so long!!! Can't promise I'll be back for good, but I'll do my best to update more often.

Okay, bad-blogger grovelling over!

I saw this pic of Diane Kruger on WWWD yesterday and instantly zeroed in on it. Did I ever mention that I saw her a few weeks ago? It was so bizarre! Her boyfriend Joshua Jackson is from Vancouver originally so I guess they were visiting? I was just walking down my street, mindin' my own business and I notice this couple walking along. She looked pretty stylish so I noticed her and then as I get closer, it's Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson! I'm not really a fan of either of them but it was just so strange to see people in real life that I'm used to seeing on a printed page... Anyways, I've totally derailed myself... Right! This outfit:


I clicked onto Lucky's website this morning and realized that Kruger's outfit was the exact replica of an outfit shown in the magazine in April! I just love that the look is affordable, too. Still not affordable for me but that's another story...


Top - Splendid, Skirt - Charlotte Ronson

Photos from luckymag.com

No comments: