Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I know it's Spring but...

...I want these boots!


I can actually see them working really well with all my light spring dresses to ground them a little and make them less prissy. I think my summer project will be to save up for these and buy them in the fall. See? I'm being a good fashionista, saving up for quality that will last instead of waiting a week and buying them on credit or buying a cheaper pair. Oh wait, that could still happen. But I will prevail!


And wouldn't they be lovely with this dress in a sort of girly/punk juxtaposition? God, I am such a child of the '90s...
Frye Veronica Slouch boots + Victoria's Secret dress

1 comment:

Shay said...

looks like a great combo to me! It's funny, this summer I've bought more boots/booties/combat boots/laceup boots than I did last winter!