Thursday, May 29, 2008

Missing In Action

I actually started this blog as a fun procrastination tool but I'm now so busy that I actually don't have time to procrastinate. Between two jobs, night classes every evening and a boyfriend who lives far, far away, my poor young blog has been neglected. And shall continue to be for a little while.
Also missing in action is my favourite, favourite, favourite blogger Agathe from Stylebytes. It was most distressing at first. She said she was going away for the weekend and she hasn't posted since. It's been about a month and, stalker that I am, I even looked at her husband's blog to see if he'd said anything about her/their whereabouts. No go. His blog had been taken down. Most curious. But someone who's friends with her on Facebook has confirmed that although she's not blogging, at least she's alive. I'm relieved, not just that she's okay but that I'm not the only creeper worrying about a complete stranger I know from the internet.
Anyways, here are some of my favourites of her outfit posts.



All images from Stylebytes




1 comment:

KATLIN said...

I felt the same way! I would always keep checking her site to see when she would be back from that trip. Then one day it was just down! I wish I had saved some of her pics, she was so adorable! I wonder what happened to her....