Monday, March 31, 2008

'Champagne!' she called...

Is a first post on a first blog an occasion for celebration? J'n'sais pas... But regardless, I'm a little bit tipsy and a little bit apprehensive, but I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now so why not a night when I have better things to do (readings for class, research for final papers...) but no intention of doing them?

'What, pray tell, will this blog be about?' they wonder.

My interests include (but are not limited to):

Fashion and Fashion Blogs
Feminism and Gender Studies
Literature in Chinese, English, and French
Music
Food and Drink
Social Justice
Erotica
Trashy Reality Television
Belly Dance
Travel
Art
Writing

... And so the idea is that I'll be blogging about all these things. And my categories are pretty broad, are they not? I think it's safe to say I'll be writing about anything and everything.

1 comment:

Kari. said...

Serena! I love your blog! It's hilarious and pretty. I just posted in mine at http://monkeydonot.blogspot.com/ . Yeah, it's a stupid name and I have to set up a new one. Ha ha!